WHEN THINGS GO WRONG: WORK, FRIENDS, AND LOVE



ON WORK
Its almost three months of getting confuse. I don’t know what to do. I never thought of having a decision like this. I am not a type of person who loves to hide what I feel. I’m candid and frank. But this time. I have to change my way of dealing anybody else. It is not because I wanted to change but because I wanted to respect and I don’t want to hurt anybody else. So sad, for how many years of the profession, be with the people you expect to defend you and support you turns to a bitter ones. I never realize that such feeling would arise where in fact I was told before that everything is fine. ….{..}  People come and go as they said. Now you meet them, laugh with them, be with them wherever they are, share with them but at the end of the day you will leave them or they will leave you. Sad but true. I believe this is what they called constant change. One thing that bothers me is that, why some people whom you trusted with are aren't happy of any achievements you may wish to have, no matter how you please them. Why not show the real thing that happens in your mind  instead of hiding what you feel and pretending that you are OK where in fact you are not? I mean it is not good to pretend always.  Everyday I ask my self, did I hurt anyone? And if I did how severe and severe it was? . Everyday I always thought to myself that I have to be grateful of all the blessings that God has endowed me, and that I have to be humble and always respectful to any of my superiors. Everyday I thank God for having me in this world where I am one of the blessed ones because I was able to influence people in a little way, but sometimes  its so hard because everyone expects a lot from you, everyone sees you a strong person. But what about my weaknesses, what about my personal life?  It seems I hardly understand the situation.
         
ON THE PART OF FRIENDSHIP

         
True friends are hard to find. Today you may meet someone in the market, you may mingle with other people talk with them associate with them everyday yet you couldn't find the true ones. The truth of the matter is they are there because they need something. Sad but true. In this wide wicked world we are surrounded by great pretenders, you thought that you were friends today, or next five years yet you could still not sure if he or she is loyal to you. Life is not fair. You may be excellent in all things, you maybe good or better than the other people around you but in terms of handling a friend you are mediocre, you are not loyal, then its nothing. I am so much glad that I have many friends, however one thing is for sure I only have two  best friends.  I find them so caring and thoughtful.  They would always care for me even when I am in the verge of trouble emotionally. Thanks for their friendship.


ON LOVE

Sometimes, severe jealousy kills us. It is a strong emotional distraction that even the most placid part of your self is being distorted. These past few days I was so embarrassed. I thought I was fooled by the person I loved most. I though of a revenge without even consulting the involve. My “someone” was so calm and did not even respond to me negatively, not a single word. It was only a few explanations after which few days of silence and somewhat I was bounded by fury and madness. Then later I realize that I shouldn't that way. Thank God for realizing my mistakes abruptly. I love the person connected to me right now. I hope this will survive. I hope this will stay longer as I expected.
  

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's part of life, everyday battles can make us for what we aim in the future either failed or not at least we did our best! To loved and beloved is our greatest hope pursuing on this will come in great way to be with our desires "TO ACCEPT AND LOVE FOR WHAT WE ARE AND WHAT WE HAVE" its sounds that u have a great compassion to your work, lovelife and to the people whose surround you makes them an inspiration towards your success in life! Cheerssrs!!
Unknown said…
Hi, thank you for your comments, I appreciate that. Im just in the verge of trouble right now
Unknown said…
Hi, thank you for your comments, I appreciate that. Im just in the verge of trouble right now