WHEN COMPLICATIONS OCCURS: I NEED HELP!


I never thought of losing the person that I care and love most. Sometimes when we are in love we would always say “I love you” every day, every minute, to the person we care and love.  We always extend sweet words and so many kind of endearment.  We often send SMS messages every morning or even call, every time we are missing him or her.  But what if these things we do are not enough?  What if the person we care and love would not respond anymore or he / she would just pretend that he feels the same way, yet he does not.  Many relationships had been devastated just because they failed to communicate one another, or they don’t have already the “spark”.  The words of endearment are sometimes not enough. What then is enough? I wrote this blog article not because I wanted to give tips on how to overcome such kind of situation but I just wanted to express my feeling because I feel the same way too  I am extremely in the verge of emotional dilemma at this juncture.

You thought that everything is OK; you thought that everything is fine because you presumed that it is. Yet later you would find out that those expectations that you have are not true. Then it will end up complications. From a simple problem to a catastrophic scenario. Love is defined in many ways; it is according to your situation, to your age, to your status, to your environment to your predispositions in life, to the kind of person you choose. Love has no gender.

  Few days ago, I was a little distracted, confused   of the situation, whether to end it because I know it would not last, perhaps not because we don’t love each other, but because it will only complicate a situation, though my heart says, “go for it, fight for it, it’s your happiness” yet I was having a little trouble with my decision. The person wants to continue of what we had started, the person wants to revive the trouble that he had caused. I just keep quiet, speechless, and blank. I know that he was just carried away the situation, I know he does not want me to get hurt. I know how deep the love he had shown to me. I almost uttered the most hurting words “Goodbye” but he said “NO” I pretended to be strong but I know I was weak that time, Feels like I lost connection from my brain to my heart.  I know how complicated the situation is.  I never know how to resolve this, I was swamped already. My friends said its ok, go for your happiness, however I felt guilty and distracted. It feels like I am planting a time bomb. I am so much confuse at this very moment. I am looking for a wonderful advice in which it will enlighten me, an advice where I wouldn’t regret if I would follow. I am not a perfect person, I, commit mistakes. My brain is empty this time. I don’t know what to do, Right now, I am convincing myself, and it’s not my fault of feeling this way. It was my heart says, you love this person, you care for this person because he feels the same way too. Can I ask for an advice? Please do. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
love is blind! sometimes we does saying words against our heart, acted very well ok but bleeding heart! i dont want to give advice coz i am at the same way,,instead im here to let u know that ur not alone with ur fights! cheer up again and hold what u believe is right,! muah4
Anonymous said…
You have a good disposition in life, this view can help you how to balanced LIFE & LOVE! Life here have an end but love is unending! Be brave, hold, fight and dont regret life's brought you ,.someday you can turned up your head and see HOW BEAUTIFUL LIFE AND LOVE CAN BE!