I DREAM, A DREAM

I DREAM, A DREAM
September 21,2013
3:00 am
I couldn't sleep  tonight, it’s been a long time since I wasn't able to write my personal blog. I've been in  a very busy life since last month. I almost collapse due to stress , now I am recuperating. I don’t even have the realization that its almost December and Christmas is coming.  How sad, because I  don’t even have time  for myself this past few days  I miss conversing my friends, I miss sharing good things about life to them especially Bryan and Rene, they are the only person outside my workplace whom I know I could talk with, but now sounds  hazy because  I lost time. Anyways these things are preparation for the future. What’s in the future by the way?  I don’t know, but I believe everything  lies in my hand so I must even if sometimes too laborious and stressful. How I wish I could pass the test, how I wish everything  granted. I won’t be going somewhere, instead I’ll be much happier and much inspired  of my work. I want to prove that I still have what it takes to be like them.  Having that wonderful life , less responsibilities good benefits. I know everything has its end, so I don’t want to end up myself  in the corner reaping the fruits of stressful life without anything invested in my life, so as to mitigate this things and or before this things happens I need to sacrifice for few moments and wait for the right time. I believe that everything happens for a reason, I know that there is a huge reason why all things stuffs heed-on. I realize that I will not stay as strong and healthy as this in the next ten years, life has its ending.  Life is too short, so as everyone said live life to the fullest , then this is what I believe the “fullest” I want everything to be fine, even all the members of my family , I want to help my brother and sister who are still on their way to their journey of their dreams. I don’t want my brother and sister experience what I had went through before I had this kind of life of mine. I know they don’t make it if they would experience the bitterness I had before. So , as much as I can, I must be very patient and helpful to them. Sometimes I wanted to surrender yet I don’t want them seeing me weak because if I did, they will be feeling such also. I just pray that everything would be ok, and that God would give me more strengths as we go further in life. I would always bear in my heart that my love to my brother and sister will always be forever, I wanted to see my sister marching of stage and accept her diploma in college even to my brother also. This is a dream, a dream that I believe would become real. Thank you.

Comments