A MOMENT TO PONDER





  
A MOMENT TO PONDER

This year marks another year  of sacrifice.  The next day would seem very challenging because I will be facing an endeavor in which if  I could make it everything will change.  I think this is the moment of truth. If I could survive the test another group of people would be met and another type of work environment would be experienced. For seven years of having this kind of life, I think if given the chance this year is the right time to ponder whether to leave or not.  I have asked these things to the Lord before, when things like this haven’t granted, I was so aggressive to achieve all of it, for  I thought that everything is fine, nevertheless I realized today at this very dull moment that I was wrong.  I’ve learned that there are things in life that we should not desire abruptly because there is always time for it. But then, could I blame myself for being so rush and in a hurry because time is too short for me?  I surmised you would do the same, when you know you have limited time? I wonder why time fleets so fast, yet  the  things we desire is too slow.  There are times that I wanted to quit and run away from the rain yet , I am afraid that I might not see the rainbow and sunset if I wouldn't wait for the rain  to stop. Life ideally should always be meditated especially when things go wrong. Maybe creator has something us to think, has something as to insinuate and has something us to realize that what we are asking of him is not that easy. It might affect our journey in life.  When your dress is lost you can replace a new one, when your valuable thing is lost you can still remember it, but then when life is lost everything is lost.  For almost twenty seven years of existence in this wide world, there are things that I realize that when you desire you must wait because it will be given at the right time, and place.  I wrote this article not because I wanted to influence people but because I wanted to share some short learning about life. Today, tomorrow, and in the near future, I may be different emotionally, physically but when it comes to spiritual aspects I will remain faithful  to God Almighty.  

Comments