SOMEONE LIKE YOU
































I know it hurts separating with you, after all this years, after the laughters and wonderful moments that we had it ended this way. You know how much you mean to me, you have been a  part of my life.
I am sorry I  need to go, we have to say  Goodbye each other. I realized that everything that we had is a temporary and a total bliss. You said its okay, but for  me it’s not. We cannot be friends only, we cannot be like this. 
Thank you, for nursing me when I was sick. Thank you for understanding me when  I was confuse and almost surrender. Your warm touch and hugs made me complete. Thank you for accepting me as who I am. I know this is not fair for you and me, but I have to for the sake of tomorrow. Thank you for making my life complete even just for few months. Thank you for holding my hand and making me proud of whom I am. I know someday, I could find someone like you, someone that could replace the heartaches that I have inside right now. yes I love you, but this is not enough.  I need you to be there for me, I know you are there but that is not enough, I know you care but it’s not enough. If only you could  hear my heart cries when I know you are with someone.  I know I might have been unfair for you, for not giving you a chance  to explain, because  if I did, I couldn’t stop myself for feeling that way again. I am sorry this is definitely a

Goodbye I LOVE YOU STILL

Comments